Are you a working parent who’s new to or considering homeschooling?
Get my top 5 hacks to make homeschool work for you.
If you’re new to homeschooling this year, you’re not alone.
Our not-so-dear friend ‘Rona has thousands of parents reimagining how their kids do school. You’re probably thinking, “I already have a job! How can I make school happen, too?” Fortunately, you don’t have to go it alone.
Download this free guide for the top 5 hacks my husband and I use to make homeschool work around our busy careers.
In my free guide, you’ll:
- Learn that homeschooling as a working parent is possible!
- Get my top 5 hacks for thriving as a working, home-educator!
- Receive links to additional resources to help you on your journey (and an exclusive discount code)!
Hey I'm Suzie!
Educator, mom, executive & serious sympathizer
In this crazy corona season, I’ve Facetimed with countless friends who are new to or considering homeschool (hello #pandemic). They’re a little overwhelmed, to say the least.
I know it’s a lot and I’d really love to help. I’m a busy work-from-home COO who also homeschools two beautiful, bold & brilliant daughters. And many moons ago, I actually began my career as a teacher (with a degree in Early Childhood Education). Those experiences have given me a lot of insight into:
- The educational must-haves for most kids
- The filler we don’t have to juggle
- And the real-life process of creating a school-from-home setup that works for your family
I’d love to share a little of that insight to make your transition into homeschooling a heck of a lot smoother. Let’s talk about how you can make homeschool work… while you work!
Ready to land your school decision today? Let’s do this together.